Corporate Finance Consultancy
We admire our clients’ ambitions and are happy to bring our experience to the table when viable business opportunities present themselves. This applies whether you are exploring a management buy-out, a take-over bid, business expansion or even selling a business after many years of hard work.
Our firm has extensive experience in company valuations and corporate restructuring and we understand that, whether you are buying or selling a business, value is a key element in making the sale or purchase work for you. Such advice is backed up by access to our experienced tax and consultancy departments to offer you the best advice from one point of contact.
In these areas we:
- prepare detailed business plans and projections
- compile due diligence reports
- provide advice on funding requirements and financial planning
- advise on the taxation implications of business proposals
- provide advice on the appropriate legal structure to be used (e.g. limited company, partnership, sole trader), and assist with various regulatory requirements